CT21 PROVIDES EXECUTIVES in the national security, counterterrorism, and homeland security industries an unparalleled, exclusive opportunity to meet Israeli and US counterterrorism thought-leaders in one place: Midtown Manhattan.
During this intensive, one week executive course:
- Enhance your understanding of what it takes to mitigate unconventional threats to national and international security posed by postmodern, asymmetric warfare.
- Hear from world-class researchers and practitioners uniquely qualified to analyze where terrorist and counterterrorist strategy and tactics have come from and where they are going.
- Explore the complex intersections of insurgent attack and government response, and how this inter-play informs debates about security/privacy, civil liberties, police tactics, and defense priorities.
- Meet with the industries’ other top decision-makers to get a 360° view of the field as we face down a new generation of highly networked, richly financed malefactors.
HELD JAN. 3 TO 10, 2014 IN NEW YORK CITY.
- Offered jointly by the Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism (INSCT) at Syracuse University and the Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT) at the Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya, Israel.
- Taught by leading researchers and those with many years’ first-hand, practical CT experience.
- Six graduate-level seminars—Topics include counterterrorism policy, future trends, law and military enforcement, financing of terror, international CT cooperation, and the laws underpinning myriad terrorism responses.